Premium Korea Beksul Coarse & Fine Sea Salt for Making Kimchi / Cooking Garam Laut 韩国海盐 / 泡菜海盐/ 腌制海盐
Made in Korea
-1kg (Repack) 👉 1kg for 4 cabbage
-3kg (Original Pack) 👉 3kg for 12 cabbage
-Coarse Sea Salt 3kg (Ori Pack)
-Coarse Sea Salt 1kg (Repack)
-Fine Sea Salt 3kg (Ori Pack)
-Fine Sea Salt 1kg (Repack)
-Flavoured Salt 1kg (Ori Pack)
Beksul sea salt, the masterpiece of the sea salt based on 5,000 year old history.
1. Baekseol's patented process preserves the unique minerals of sun salt.
2. It is clean by making it salty and picky only in clean waters.
3. It keeps the taste of food neat and natural.
4. Use conveniently. It's soft and dry well, so it doesn't get on your hands and is great for cooking. You can use it in a variety of ways by classifying particle particles. Use fine particles or medium particles for cooking, and select thick particles of kimchi
[Sea Salt]: The mystery of five thousand years comes from the long history behind the tidal lands of the Korean West Sea. Used natural dry method. Contains natural mineral. CJ Beksul Natural Premium Sea Salt brings your homemade dishes to life. Choose various Beksul salt products according to the purpose of the dish you are serving. Very convenient and easy to use
[Fine Salt]: This is a seasoning salt made from a mixture of salty and savory ingredients. It adds flavor to dishes and adds to meat, fish, etc. to reduce odor and add a refreshing taste.
[Flavored salt]: It is a salt that utilizes seasoning to enhance the unique umami, and is often used for seasoning vegetables such as bellflowers and radish. It is also good for roasting seaweed with perilla oil and salt.
- Soft and dry, convenient and great for cooking.
- Keep the natural and provide umami taste for food
- Perfect use for pickling
Product of Korea