Japanese Bamboo Sushi Mat/Sushi Bamboo Mat/Sushi Rolling Tool/Sushi Roller/Sushi Mat/Sushi Rolling Mat 日本寿司竹垫
Sushi rolling is made of bamboo, which is used for roll and squeeze the sushi into a shape and tights rolls. Japanese Bamboo sushi mat also can use to making Korean famous street food ’Gimbap‘.
Tips: Please keep the sushi mat dry and clean while using
HOW TO US :
1. Prepare your sushi ingredients. Cover the bamboo sushi mat with cling wrap.
2. Place a half sheet of nori, shiny side down on top of the bamboo mat.
3. Cover the sheet of nori with the sticky rice. Use a rice paddle or wooden spoon to spread the rice evenly and flat.
4. Put the sushi filling on top of the rice and make sure the ingredient is centered within the rice.
5. Dampen the edge of the nori which not covered with rice. This step is help seal the roll.
6. Start folding the end of the bamboo mat with the exposed nori towards the opposite end of the rice covered nori. Guide the sushi fillings towards the center of the roll with your finger at the same time.
7. When the rolling edge of the mat hits the flat edge, curl the bamboo toward the roll and squeeze it to firm, and shape the roll.
8. Remove the rolls from bamboo mat and cut into small then enjoy.