Halal Ebara Japanese Ramen Soup Base / Ebara Soup Base / Halal Ramen Soup Base / Miso Soup / Paitan Soup / Shoyu Soup
-1kg (Original Pack)
[Ready your favorite Japanese Ramen in 5mins!]
Product : Boiling Water = 1 : 9~10
-Spicy Jigoku ( Spicy Miso)
-Tori Shoyu (Chicken Shoyu Soup)
-Niboshi Shoyu (Dried Sardine Shoyu Soup)
-Tori Paitan ( Chicken White Broth)
-Kyushu Paitan ( Chicken Bone Broth )
TORI SHOYU RAMEN SOUP
Japanese style soy sauce based ramen soup. This product is Japanese standard shoyu ramen taste with rich chicken flavor.
NIBOSHI SHOYU RAMEN SOUP
Japanese style soy sauce based ramen soup. This product is made with dried small sardine(Niboshi), bonito and kelp for rich, mellow flavor.
Cooking suggestion: Ebara HALAL DONBURI SAUCE 10g, Sanma (Saury Fish), Mekabu (root of wakame seaweed), Green Onion (thin cut), Baked Seaweed (4 pieces cut into half), Chukamen, Hot Water 360ml
How to Cook:
1. Boil the noodle.
2. Soak sanma fish with "Ebara DONBURI SAUCE" in 10 minutes, coating with potato starch and deep fry with salad oil.
3. Mix "Ebara Niboshi shoyu ramen soup" and hot water in a bowl.
4. Put boiled noodle into 2. and 3. on top. Put mekabu and baked seaweed also.
5.Lastly green onion in the middle.
MISO RAMEN SOUP BASE
Traditional Japanese seasoning Miso based with many kinds of potherb and spices. This product is made with sesame(seed, oil) and oyster sauce for rich, mellow flavor.
Cooking Suggestion: Ebara Halal Miso Ramen Soup 50ml, Shrimp (2 tails) 40g, Enoki Mushroom, Shiitake mushroom(thin cut), Shiitake mushroom(thin cut) , Seaweed, Hot Water 300ml.
How to cook:
1. Boil the udon.
2. Warm the water and ebara halal miso ramen soup in the pot, cook through shrimo, enoki and shiitake mushroom.
3. Put udon and the soup in a bowl, topping with all the ingredients the is done.