Made in Korea Nongshim Neoguri Ramen Neoguri Udon Mild / Hot / Stir Fry / Angry Spicy Seafood Favour 韩国版 农心小浣熊乌龙面 海鲜味辣拉面
If you want to buy in loose piece, kindly buy at loose piece listing.
Search 👉 Korea Nongshim Ramen Series (Loose Pack)
Made in Korea
-Mild (120g x5) (Exp: 6/8/22)
-Hot & Spicy (120g x5)
-Bokkeum Stir-Fry (137g x 4) (EXP: 23/11/22)
-Angry Triple Spicy (121g x5) (29/12/22)
[Nongshim Neoguri Mild]
With plump noodles and mild clean broth, this product is recommended for those who prefer mild taste ramyun and those who are tired of overly spicy noodles. Rich seaweed and domestic kelp gathered from a clean sea area add a refreshing taste to the broth.
[Nongshim Neoguri Hot & Spicy Seafood]
This is a good product for those who prefer spicy ramen noodles with chubby noodles and mild and clean soup.
Domestic kelp from rich seaweed and clean sea adds freshness and flavor to the soup.
[Nongshim Neoguri Bokkeum Stir Fry]
The rich seafood taste of Neoguri stir-fried in spicy chili oil. Stir-fry seafood stock: Enjoy the rich seafood flavors of mussels, squids, shrimps, crabs, and various seafood stir-fried in chili oil. Stir-fry chili oil seasoning: The rich flavored oil of stir-fried chili, garlic, and spring onions gives Stir-Fry Neoguri its delicious spicy taste.
[Nongshim Neoguri Angry(3x Spicy) ]
⭐3 times MORE SPICY than normal Neoguri Ramen!
1. Nongshim’s Neoguri made its debut in 1982 and gained popularity for its thick Udon-style noodles and distinct spicy seafood flavor. Many years have passed since then, but Neoguri continues to be made with real seafood ingredients and remains one of the most popular of Nongshim products.
2. Udon Type Noodles - The thick and chewy noodles absorb the flavor of Neoguri soup well. Although they are thick, they do not stick to each other.
3.Spicy Seafood Broth - The delicious soup has warm spicy seafood taste unrivaled by any other ramyun.
4. Large Flakes of Kelp - Generous portions of dried kelp help give both texture and taste to the soup, adding a layer of flavor to Nongshim’s Neoguri.
1. Boil 550ml (about 2 1/4 cup) of water. Add noodles, soup base and vegetable mix.
2. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve.
It's a raccoon ramen that has a chewy taste with chubby noodles. The taste of the soup is not too spicy and there is a cute raccoon shaped fish cake, so children like it very much. When you don't have an appetite, try eating Neoguri Ramen with chewy noodles!