Kitamura Japanese Naruto Maki 150g Japanese Fish Cake Japanese Narutomaki
What is Narutomaki?
Narutomaki is a type of kamaboko or japanese fish cake, that features a pink swirl in the center.This processed roll is primarily made of frozen surimi ( processed, pureed whitefish), while the pink swirl comes from food coloring. Cut into slices and add to oden, salads and ramen noodles.
How to cook?
- Fillet and remove fats from the fish.
- Get your food processor
- Divide the paste into two.
- Get the other half.
- Put pink paste over the white paste.
- Roll the fish cake.
- Put fish cakes in a steamer.
- Let cool and cut.
Nice combination with;
- Chicken Udon Noodle soup- This chicken noodle soup is good even without the pink swirly fish cakes, but the addition can make this dish more appetizing to look at.
- Traditional Japanese Miso Soup – Not only is naruto good for udon noodle soup, but it also pairs well with this miso soup recipe!
- Easy Ramen Stir Fry – Just because this stir-fried ramen is affordable and quick doesn’t mean you shouldn’t garnish it with a few pieces of naruto!