Japan Ebara Yakiniku BBQ Sauce 300g Japanese BBQ Sauce Yakiniku No Tare 日本烧烤酱 日本BBQ酱
[Net Weight]: 300g
[Made in Japan]
This Japanese barbeque sauce is made of a soy sauce base and blended with carefully selected ingredients such as apple, garlic, onion, sesame and spices. Give your barbecue a Japanese twist with this glass bottle of soy sauce based barbecued meat sauce. With a rich soy sauce base, peppered with whole white sesame seeds and extracts of apples, lemons, brown sugar and honey, use this sauce to add flavour to meat in the pan, for dipping or simply drizzling on top! 这瓶以酱油为基础的烤肉酱汁可让您的烤肉充满日本风味. 酱油基料丰富，并撒上全白芝麻籽和苹果，柠檬，红糖和蜂蜜的提取物，用这种酱油可以在锅中为肉增添风味，蘸酱或仅淋在上面即可！
👍 Ebara Yakiniku Soy Sauce Flavor BBQ Sauce (300 ml)
Give your barbeque a Japanese twist with this glass bottle of soy sauce based barbecued meat sauce. With a rich soy sauce base, peppered with whole white sesame seeds and extracts of apples, lemons, brown sugar and honey, use this sauce to add flavor to meat in the pan for dipping or simply drizzling on top!
👍 Ebara Yakiniku Sweet Flavor BBQ Sauce (300 ml)
Give your barbeque a Japanese twist with this glass bottle of mild soy sauce and miso barbecued meat sauce. With a rich soy sauce base, the sweet flavors of apples and honey and whole white sesame seeds helps add flavor to meat in the pan, when dipped at the table or simply drizzling on top!
Cooking Suggestion: Ebara Halal Miso Ramen Soup 50ml, Shrimp (2 tails) 40g, Enoki Mushroom, Shiitake mushroom(thin cut), Shiitake mushroom(thin cut) , Seaweed, Hot Water 300ml.
How to cook:
1. Boil the udon.
2. Warm the water and ebara halal miso ramen soup in the pot, cook through shrimo, enoki and shiitake mushroom.
3. Put udon and the soup in a bowl, topping with all the ingredients the is done.
👍 Ebara Yakiniku Hot Flavor BBQ Sauce (300 ml)
Give your barbeque some serious punch with this bottle of spicy yakiniku barbecue sauce. Flavored with Korean red chili paste, this sauce will make you stand up and pay attention. While not for the faint-hearted, this sauce is packed with flavor and well worth having in your summer cupboard.
Cooking suggestion: Ebara HALAL DONBURI SAUCE 10g, Sanma (Saury Fish), Mekabu (root of wakame seaweed), Green Onion (thin cut), Baked Seaweed (4 pieces cut into half), Chukamen, Hot Water 360ml
How to Cook:
1. Boil the noodle.
2. Soak sanma fish with "Ebara DONBURI SAUCE" in 10 minutes, coating with potato starch and deep fry with salad oil.
3. Mix "Ebara Niboshi shoyu ramen soup" and hot water in a bowl.
4. Put boiled noodle into 2. and 3. on top. Put mekabu and baked seaweed also.
5.Lastly green onion in the middle.
How To Use Use this sauce as:
• A dipping sauce for yakiniku grilled meat, seafood and vegetables.
• Add to a frying pan with meat to create a tasty marinade sauce.
• Add to other dishes such as stir fries for extra flavour.