Halal Korea Jongga Rice Cake Tteobokki Topokki Halal Tteokbokki Toppoki Halal Yopokki
👉 Halal Product
👉 Made in Korea 🇰🇷
👉 This is plain rice cake without sauce, you can select add on buy gochujang / tteobokki sauce 😋
👉 Stick type 500g & 1kg
👉 Slice type 500g & 1kg
【What is Korea Rice Cake / Tteobokki / Topokki 떡볶이】
Tteokbokki,/Topokki, are Korean hot and spicy rice cakes. Chewy white rice cake noodles called tteok are stir fried in a delicious spicy gochujang based sauce. Tteokbokki is one of the most popular Korean street foods in Korea. Among other things, today’s recipe is made with Korean rice cakes, Korean fish cakes, Korean soup stock / dashi stock and gochujang (Korean chili paste)! It’s super delicious, umami rich and highly addictive! So much so that even if your tummy is full, you will still have some room for these spicy rice cakes! 😉
【Koreans & everyone in the world love it!】
It is one of the most famous Korean street-food in Korea! Grabbing a plate of tteokbokki after a few glasses of soju with friends is the ultimate late night indulgence in Korea. You can find tteokbokki sold in food stalls across Seoul and the rest of the country, where groups of people gather to enjoy great food with friendly conversations.
【Simple 3 steps to cook】
1. Soak the rice cakes in warm water for 10 mins
2. Boil the soup stock in a pot over medium high heat and dissolve the tteokbokki sauce by stirring it with a spatula. Once the seasoned stock is boiling, add the rice cakes, fish cakes and onion. Boil them a further 3 to 5 mins until the rice cakes are fully cooked. Then, to thicken the sauce and to deepen the flavor, simmer it over low heat for a further 2 to 4 mins
3. Add the sesame oil, sesame seeds, and green onion then quickly stir. Serve warm.
【Other tteobokki recipes】
1. Rapokki (Ramen + Tteobokki)
2. Gungjung tteokbokki
3. Seafood cheese tteokbokki
4. Soupy tteokbokki – with more toppings
5. Army Pot
and many more Korean dishes!
Keep chilled in fridge according to the instructions on the product. Please keep in fridge immediately once you received the tteobokki. Thank you!
#halal #halalricecake #korearicecake #halaltteobokki #halaltopokki #tteobokki #topoki #ricecake #halalgochujang #halalgochujangsauce #gochujang #koreachilipaste #halaltteobokkisauce #tteobokkisauce #tteobokkipaste #rapokki #matamun #matamunricecake #chonggaricecake #jonggaricecake #topokki #ourhome #ourhomericecake #madeinkorea #ourhome