Korea Nongshim Squid Ramen Squid Jjambbong Squid Seafood Ramen Spicy Seafood Ramen 농심오징어짬뽕 农心韩国乌贼拉面/鱿鱼海鲜面
If you want to buy in loose piece, kindly buy at loose piece listing.
Search 👉 Korea Nongshim Ramen Series (Loose Pack)
-1 Pack (5pcs)
[Made in Korea]
'Squid Champong', the seafood noodle soup with the taste of seasonal flavor. Squid makes the spicy soup very refreshing!
Conveniently enjoy the original Chinese champong flavor with 'Champong Ramyun'. With cuttlefish, the broth soup is more refreshing and spicy. Cuttlefish flakes are chewy and are a pleasure to bite!
Cooking Directions – Stove top
1. Boil 550ml (about 2 1/3 cups) of water. Add noodles, soup base, and vegetable mix.
2. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Remove from heat and the noodles are ready to serve.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000W)
1. Put soup base and vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
2. Pour 470ml (about 2 cups) of room temperature water.
3. Place a microwavable cover on the bowl. Heat for 7 minutes for room temperature water, or 4 minutes with hot water.