Korea Nongshim Memil Soba Buckwheat Noodle Zaru Soba Ramen Instant Soba Ramen 农心荞麦面 韩国荞麦面
If you want to buy in loose piece, kindly buy at loose piece listing.
Search 👉 Korea Nongshim Ramen Series (Loose Pack)
-1 Pack (5pcs)
[Made in Korea]
Dip to eat! Tangy summer specials, Nongshim Soba Noodle.
Nongshim Soba Noodle bring the traditional Japanese dish soba together with chewy noodles and a clean soy sauce flavor. Unlike other noodle products, the healthy buckwheat noodles are dipped into soy sauce. Enjoy cool and clean Soba Noodle. The buckwheat soba noodles, which are considered healthy by adding good buckwheat to the body, are dried in the air to make them soft and chewy. It is a type of eating noodles in a rich soy sauce flavored with katsuobushi, and the enjoyment is different. Radish, chives, seaweed, and wasabi are added to the non-block, which dissolves well in the sauce and brings out the traditional soba flavor.
1. Dipping sauce: Put soup base, 80ml (about 1/3 cup) of cold water, and vegetable mix in a small bowl.
2. Boil about 550 ml (2 1/2 cups) of water.
3. Add noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Rinse the cooked noodles with cold water, drain well.
5. Dip the cold noodles in the sauce and enjoy.